- Smoothie Season: Welcome Spring with These Refreshing BlendsAre you always in a hurry and find it difficult to prepare nutritious meals? Fresh smoothies are the perfect solution, as they are easy to make, hydrating, and can be consumed quickly. In this article, discover the benefits of smoothies and some delicious recipes using fresh spring vegetables and fruits.
- Tips and Vegetarian Recipes for Mindful Eating at EasterEaster Day is soon coming, and I want to talk to you about the importance of mindful eating during this holiday. Overeating during this period or overindulging in sweet consumption are so easy to do. All this, makes mindful eating especially important during this period. So, here are some tips I have for enjoying this holiday while also keeping your body balanced from a nutritional point of view, as well as some recipe ideas.
- Spring into Health Guide: Fresh Recipes with Spring VegetablesSpring is the perfect time to revamp your diet and incorporate fresh, nutritious vegetables into your meals. From green peas to fresh herbs, there are endless possibilities to make healthy and delicious recipes. Check out some of my favorite recipes and tips for storing and preparing spring vegetables.
- 14 Common Myths About How Diet Affects Skin HealthFood affects your life from a physical, mental, and emotional aspect. However, even though it might be easy to blame the last night’s burger for the pimple you have in the morning, most food-related skincare problems are just myths. Here you have 14 most common myths about how diet affects skin health and their scientific proof.
- 10 Ways to Spring Clean Your DietSpring is arriving and this blog post focuses on ten ways to improve your diet during this time of year. Tips include organizing and cleaning your kitchen, drinking plenty of water, and adding new foods. Additionally, the post suggests cutting back on processed foods and reducing daily intake of salt and sugar, all while steering clear of restrictive diets. With these small changes, it’s possible to improve your eating habits and create a healthier lifestyle this spring.
- First week of octo-lavo-vegetarian dietI was never really fond of meat but starting with January 1st I took a major decision in my life: to try a lacto-ovo-vegetarian diet for at least a year.